I know that this post is a week overdue, but better late than never right? These are my favorite goto makeup, hair care, and skin care products. I'm going to get right to it so that I don't go off into a tangent.
12. Yes To Carrots Nourishing Cleanser:
I love this stuff! It is really gentle, but cleanses my skin deep down. I also noticed that my skin wasn't as dry after and didn't have raccoon eyes the next morning. It smells like baby powder which some youtubers didn't like, but I happen to like it.
11. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: I will never change powders again(ok, ok! I might experiment with others, but this is my holy grail powder) I have heard many other beauties use this powder and thought "nah, nothing's better than my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder", but since Maybelline changed the formula, the Rimmel powder had a chance of moving into take Dream Matte's spot. Now, I don't like anything else but Rimmel's powder to set my makeup and mattify my skin.
10. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips for Smoky Hazel Eyes: This is my favorite palette for travel because it is small, but very versatile. The dark colors could be used as eyeliner or crease color. There are so many variations of look that could be created with this palette that there was only one other palette that I used this entire year.These eyeshadows can create smokey night to chic everyday student looks.
9. Lorac Haute Couture, St. Tropez Quad(Limited Edition): Yup, this is that other palette that I used when I didn't use the PF Shimmer Strips palette. It is the perfect natural look, but a little goes a long way. To see what the palette looks like and my go-to look, head over to that post
8. NYX Slide on Pencil: This came out this year and absolutely will not try any other pencil eyeliner because these pencils live up to their name. They do come of pretty fast and smudge easily, but I don't wear eyeliner long, so I don't really notice that as much as others. I definitely want to add more colors to my collection, since the only one I have is black.
7. NYX RLG Pinky Natural: My go-to "my lips, but better color. It lasts pretty long and has a great scent(watch for review/swatches on this soon).
6. Milani Bronzer(Med. 2): This bronzer isn't too orange-y or shimmer-y. It is a matte lovers dream. I think its perf for every day conture and even just a tan overall appearance(maybe review)
5. Jordana automatic Lip liners: These go on so well. They stay on for a really long time and hold ontol lip stick/gloss really well. Great variety of colors too.
4. Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser: I love what Maybelline has been coming out with lately! This is one of those products, I mean it doesn't make my dark circles disappear, but it does lessen them and brightens up my eye area. I use it just around my eyes because it looks odd elsewhere. I love these concealer also because it doesn;t fall into my crease lines.
3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: This is the concealer I use on my scar, pimples, or redness. My cheeks are always red and this concealer hides that amazingly! It doesn't leave a ring or get too dry, looks just opaque enough that it still looks natural.
2. CoverGirl Lashblast Waterproof Volume: This is the first mascara ever that has actually made my lashes look full and voluminous. I began wearing it in the summer because I love to swim and after I would go to dinner or an event and my mascara looked fresh.
1. Tresseme Leave - In Conditioner: If you have tangles in your hair, you need this right now! Just a couple sprays allows the comb or brush to glide through your hair with a little effort. It also smells good too.
I hope you liked my favorites of 2012! What are 12 things you reached for most in 2012?