Saturday, November 10, 2012

Review: Lorac Haute Couture, St. Tropez Eyeshadow Quad

 
 
You know how when you wake up in the morning and you just don't have much time to get ready; furthermore, apply makeup? The Lorac Haute Couture St. Tropez palette is amazing to use for just those kind of days. Let me tell you, I fell in love with packaging! The top is a black lace pattern and encasing the shadows is a black, sleek plastic case.  In this quad there's a matte sandy white color, a yellow gold color, a medium brown color, and a dark brown color. There was also a brush that I didn't like, so I tossed it..

Below are pictures of my daytime look and my night time look with using solely the eyeshadows in the palette.

Daytime: Start with a primer. Then using the yellow gold(second from left) apply all over lid. Apple the brown to the right of that, in to the crease and blend using a clean brush. Take the first left shadow and apply it where you would apply a highlight. Optional: Take the very right dark brown shadow and apply that to your tight line to give the illusion of fuller lashes.









Night: Do everything said above but make a bolder line by getting the liner brush damp and lining the eye. Also, still using the darker color, apply it to the outer "v" of the crease and blend for more dimension.










I feel like the eye shadows are such great quality that you don't have to go back-and-forth applying layers of product. Lorac's eye shadows are soft, creamy(while they're powder) and most certainly pigmented. They are very easily blendable as well as long lasting. I do my whole makeup routine at about 8 AM and when I remove it at 9 PM, the eyeshadow is still in the same spot and just slightly lighter.


Every aspect of this palette is wonderful and I hope to try many more of their products.

Do you have this palette? Tell me what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment