Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Semester Begins This Week!

Hey Lovelies!
This week I began the spring semester, so I probably won't be able to post more than once a week. :( I currently have an internship and 13 units this semester. An internship is like a part-time job except that you won't get paid(some do pay, but they are part and full time jobs labeled as internships). I'm interning for a company which wants me to redesign and update a website for an italian chef/model. The classes I'm taking this semester are calculus, Data mapping, and a couple of computer networking classes, which will go towards transferring to a 4 year university and a web design certificate.

My future posts will be about some of the trends for spring and summer, more product reviews, hauls, and monthly favorites.

I will be having a giveaway on my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetCutie24?feature=mhee) soon. You need to be a subscriber to my youtube channel to enter. Watch for a new video titled giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment